Hi :)
Ahh, cool.  Since several OpenSource projects appear to be quite happy with the
"Standards" then i trust it a little more.  I'd have to look into some of those
projects and see what they are saying about the standard though.

"Never believe anything until it's denied by a government minister".  I guess
some of you need to swap out gov minister and replace with senator or whatever.