Hi again Aaron

Aaron C Johnson wrote
> So you're saying that you downloaded the zip file and extracted it and
> opened the odp file and it crashed LibreOffice? I think I created the
> presentation in LibreOffice 3.5 (although I'm not positive) and last
> time I tried to extract the files and open the odp file it worked fine...

I have tested it under LO 3.3.4.1, 3.4.5.2, 3.5.5.3, 3.6.5.2 and 4.0.1.2
All crashed when I click on the miniature (on the Slide Pane) of any of the
slides mentioned in the previous message.

Aaron C Johnson wrote
> I always assumed that this was a native feature to odp and would not
> work properly in ppt format. When I open the ppt version it does not
> work properly, and yes the pdf just shows the OLE icon because a pdf
> isn't dynamic enough to handle something like that.

Agreed for the PDF. But then what is the point of also distributing a PPT
file which you know is incomplete/not functional?

Aaron C Johnson wrote
> You're right, I justed tried to open it in LibreOffice 4 and it doesn't
> crash but the embedded pdf's do not load either... I'll have to try it
> on another computer with an older version of LibreOffice but I assure
> you it worked before and I was even able to extract the zip and open it
> on multiple computers running similar versions of LibreOffice so it must
> be some sort of regression bug...

It doesn't seem to be a regression because it happens in all versions I
tested.
Did the computers you refer to run Windows or another OS?