Hi Aaron

Aaron C Johnson wrote
> I need to try to load the odp version of the presentation on the
> computer that I made the presentation on and report back to you.
>
> Sorry for all of the headache. It's been awhile since I created it and I
> really just wanted to post it somewhere for people at least as a
> "starting point" if nothing else.

I managed to edit your presentation in OOo 3.4.1
I removed the non-working OLE frames, inserted the PDFs again as OLE objects
and now it can be opened under LibreOffice

Jordan-LibreOffice-Presentation-03-15-2013.odp
<http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4043927/Jordan-LibreOffice-Presentation-03-15-2013.odp>

I sincerely apologize if my comments sounded ungrateful. They are indeed a
good starting point. I was just warning you of the problem and trying to
help find a solution.

Kind regards,
Pedro