Hi,

Le 14/03/2013 01:50, jathan a écrit :
Thank very much to all for your help ;) An apology for some ambiguity in
my explanation. That I want to do with LibreOffice is use it in
read-only mode by default in place of edit function as odfviewer:
http://opendocumentfellowship.com/odfviewer, pptview for powerpoint
presentations or Evince or Adobe Reader for PDF documents. That is to
say that no document can be opened for editing without assigning
permissions previously in LibreOffice, only use it as a ODF documents
viewer. Thanks.

I'd go the pdf route: create a pdf from the presentation and distribute that. Any pdf viewer I know of has a presentation (full screen) mode that will mimic the Impress behaviour (eg. Ctrl+L in Adobe Reader).

--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux