Hi :)
It's always a good idea to post to the Users List first because if we can't
answer it we can signpost to documentation and / or better lists also we do
have people with unexpected skills, talents and experience on this list.

Sorry to hear you didn't get a response from the devs list.  If any list has
not given a decent response after a day or 2 then post again, preferably as a
comment into the same thread as the one you just started but as a new question
might not hurt either.
Apols and regards from
Tom :)