(2013/03/22 18:43), Agustin Lobo wrote:
I've set automatic captions and this works fine for the first 3 figures
but then the next one gets "Figure 1". All settings are the same
See screenshot here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3180464/captionsLO.jpeg

Any help appreciated

Good evening
I had the very same problem the other day.
Caption numbering jumped back to "1" after each section/heading.

Somebody on this list taught me the following trick:
Options -> Writer -> AutoCaption -> (check the relevant item, e.g. picture) -> then on the right side under "Level" change "1" to "none"

For me this worked.
Thomas