On 03/25/2013 11:24 PM, Tom wrote:
Hi :)
Here is the uploaded file

example.ods <http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4046112/example.ods>

I am also adding a screen-shot of how Nabble looked, with my mouse just
beside the "More" button so you can see if IceWeasel really is misbehaving
30.png <http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4046112/30.png>
Normally i would make it into an indexed Gif and crop&resize it to make it
smaller but i'm right in the middle of a LiveCd session and don't have room
for Gimp here.
Apols and regards from
Tom :)

Thanks for the upload and screenshot, I got it all white white, nothing to click. Again, its not Nabble, its my browser and operating system.