Hi :)
Moderation in this case means unblocking messages that have been automatically
blocked.  It's quite the opposite of the normal meaning i think.  Quite a lot
of people are needed.

So far the only ones i have seen were blocked due to the person not subscribing
to the list before posting.  It should be fairly easy to
1.  copy&paste a standard message back to them to ask them to subscribe
2.  Unblock the message so that it does get to the list.
3.  Move on to next message.

It may help to be intelligent enough and have good enough understanding of
English in order to spot and maybe solve problems but so far we haven't seen
any of that.  Well, except one post was in non-English.