Hi :)
I still haven't read the Faq yet.  Hopefully i might get started on all this
over the weekend.

Just checking my first impressions are right.  So, most of the blocked messages
are from people that are not subscribed?  Those fall into 3 main categories
1.  Spam

2.  Junk
3.  Legitimate post (i hesitate to use the term "serious" given the nature of
many legitimate posts to this list)

For 1 & 2 we do nothing and just let the message get dealt with automatically.
It's only the  3rd case that  we unblock them.

This looks a lot more trivial than i was expecting.  The only issues might be
the volume of traffic, how we co-ordinate on the "moderators" mailing list and
how complex the unblocking process is.

Regards from

Tom :)