At 12:27 12/05/2013 -0400, William Drago wrote:
When I paste a drawing into writer there are no options for centering it left-right on the page. Surely there must be a better way to do this than dragging it around until it looks centered. Can anyone tell me how?

o Either select the drawing and go to Format | Object > | Position and Size... | Position and Size | Position, or right-click | Position and Size... | Position and Size | Position. o There you can find various positioning options in the drop-down menus, including Center.