On Mon, 13 May 2013 16:45:35 -0400, Tinkerer <j_taylo...@btinternet.com> wrote:

Using Mac version LO 4.0.3.3
How can I get Untitled 1 in Writer back to it's Default setting?
I cannot find the file to delete it.

Tink.

Rename the hidden folder found in either .config/libreoffice/4/user or ./libreoffice/4user. Changing the name of the user folder to Old-user will cause LO to regenerate the default settings.

I am not sure where user data is stored on the Mac but if the layout is similar to Linux (since the Mac is based on BSD) my guess would be home/<username>/.config/libreoffice/4/user or home/<username>/.libreoffice/4/user
--
Jay Lozier
jsloz...@gmail.com