Version 3.6:build-304 (Build ID: 360m1(Build:304)) openSUSE 12.3/x86_64

I have a LibreOffice master document with many sub-documents.

At the beginning of the document, in the master document, is a Table Of
Contents - it works, it generates a table of contents for the entire
document, including all sub-documents.

At the end is an Appending with a concordance.  It *previously* worked;
but now I notice that it is only generating entries for a hand-ful of
items.  It certain isn't including all the subdocuments.

Is this a known bug, or is there possibly some setting that got changed?
I have tried deleting and recreating the appendix but it does the same
thing.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>
System Administrator, OpenGroupware Developer, LPI / CNA