Hi.
What about Format>Autocorrect>Autocorrect options>Options. Untick capitalise first letter...
On 31/05/13 1:21 PM, Girvin R. Herr wrote:
Greetings,
I upgraded to LO 3.6.6.2 and just installed it on my HP laptop. However, Calc keeps changing the 1st character of a filename in a text cell to upper case. If I go back and edit it back to lower case, it sticks. However, it is a pain to have to do this every entry and the autoformat option in the Format menu is grayed out no matter what I do. Anyone know the trick to get this option back so I can remove this aggravating formatting permanently? I just checked on my desktop and the autoformat option is the same - grayed out! That is going to be a big hindrance to me, since I usually turn off all autoformatting.
Thanks in advance.
Girvin Herr