Hi :)
It's probably best to just post the bug-report now.  This is around the time
that the most devs will be focussing on the newer branch so it's a good time to
try to get your favs sorted.

Wait&see gets nowhere especially if none of the devs knows there is a problem
to fix.  If the bug does turn out to have been fixed then it's easy to mark the
bug as closed or "fix released" or something. m If not then at least people
have had a chance to see it.
Good luck and regards from
Tom :)