Hi :)
I use it for significant chunks of my working day but i've never read-up about
it.  I don't need advanced features but every once in a while i explore a bit
and learn a bit more.  Hmm, that's not entirely true but i don't spend long
looking things up and tend to focus on reading only to achieve a specific task.