Tom wrote
> Hi :)
> Sorry you haven't received many replies to this yet!  You could upload the
> files to Nabble so that people can see them and see the problem.  It's not
> as tough as it sounds!
>
> Just use the links in this email or navigate to the right thread through
> the official site
> "Get help" - Nabble - then look for the same subject-line that you wrote
>
> Start posting a reply and notice that above where you are typing-in there
> are some buttons such as "More".  The "More" one has "Upload a file" as
> it's top option.  Then it's just the same as adding an attachment to an
> email.  It has the same sort of "browse" thing.  Once done all you see is
> a line of html code added into your reply.  You can move that link around
> to position it better if you want.
>
> Btw have you tried upgrading to 4.0.something?  Have you had time to try
> the 3.6.7 that has just been released?

Slide_with_vanishing_content.odp
<http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4066171/Slide_with_vanishing_content.odp>

Thanks Tom.  This is my attempt at a Nabble upload of the file.  As I said,
it looks as it should in the [F5] slide show view, but some content is
missing in the Normal view and in exported PDF.

I'll look into 4.0.x.

Anne - please can you expand on what you mean by "the proper LO way"?

--

Kind regards,

Dan