Hi :)
I think it's the same conflicts as between any 2 versions of LibreOffice or any
2 versions of AOO or OOo.  Basically avoid having both open at the same time.
That might mean turning off the Quickstarter of both of them.

This link might help
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel#Windows