Hi :)
i knew someone would have a good answer for 2.  1 only changed in the latest
release, i think, and i only heard about that on this list otherwise i'm not
sure any of us would have known.  Well, a couple of people obviously.  Good to
see another person with an excellent name had the answer for 2
Regards from
Tom too :)