trie the Elaix extension
On 13/08/2013, Virgil Arrington <cuyfa...@hotmail.com> wrote:
I just did a couple experiments with LO and Writer2epub. I tried converting

the entire 390 page Getting Started book to EPUB. It choked. I then tried
doing the same with just the 18 page introduction. Same result. No EPUB
output file was generated.

I noticed that Writer2epub doesn't like custom styles. It is apparently
designed for fairly simple documents, using LO's built-in styles. It can't
handle the elaborate formatting of the LO User Guides.

That was an ambitious test! Perhaps LaTeX might be better: convert to
(x)html using tex4ht and then compile the epub. Personally, would edit
the xml using a text editor and compile the epub via the command
terminal; compilation is surprisingly easy.