thanks everyone for your comments.  I am unable to save the file as it
results in a Write Error (read only mode) but cutting and pasting did (sort
of) provide me with something workable, if not an exact copy.  The file in
question is saved on my desktop via Chrome's download function.  Again,
Thanks!