Hi Everyone,

yesterday afternoon I install LibreOffice 4.1.4.2 win32 (ITA guied and ITA local help) on my Windows 8.1 (64 bit, updated, ITA guied, AMD Catalyst 13.9, A8 CPU + AMA dual graphics).

It seems to have a dotted _right_ Start Screen (Draw, Database, ... side): if you take a look with attention you will see a regular dotted mesh. Its color is only slightly clearer than the central background.

I haven't seen at all it in the past time...: is it correct or there were some bug, some runout?

If you need I could attach the snapshot in Nabble...

Have a nice day,

Carlo

--
ing. Carlo Strata