Hi :)
It's not Windows-only :(  Ubuntu 12.04 also had it but i'm not sure
which version of LO on that machine and can't get onto that one today
(grrr).

The only way i spotted it was by taking a screenshot and really
zoooming in quite far in.  Luckily taking screenshot is significantly
easier in Gnu&Linux, just press the key on the keyboard and then click
on the "Save" button in the pop-up.  (In Windows you have to open a
image editor or document and paste the image in there and then save
that).  My eyes do seem to have gone a bit wonky in the last couple
weeks so maybe it's easier for others to spot the problem