Hi :)
You can make a "Feature Request" usignt he bug-report system
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugReport
Just hunt around the drop-downs to find the one that has "Feature
request" at the bottom of it's list.  At least i think it's at the
bottom, they might have moved it up in the last couple of years.