Hi Regina:

I downloaded and installed what seems to be the 4.3 beta:
Version: 4.3.0.0.alpha0+  Build ID: be4035d00f37c492494fa7860955b6d0868c7f77

I loaded the document in question, and all the page numbers seem to be
handled correctly, so I suspect that the particular bug has been corrected.

My other impression is that 4.3 seems to be a bit snappier (e.g. while
scrolling), which is always good. The only "negative" I noticed (which
really isn't a big deal) is that returning from the Page Preview to Editing
mode is noticeably slower. Strange.

So - Thanks Much ...

Frank