I'm creating a flyer to be printed on an A4 sheet, which will then be cut in
half, so I want identical contents on the top and bottom halves of the page.

I have created the top in one of two frames that I have placed on the page.
The frame contains a background image, text, and a sub-frame.

Having created one half, I now want to copy the lot, and place it in the second
frame.

How?

Peter West

"Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick..."