Why is, do you think, that people feel the need to apologise on this very list for bottom-posting? Because of my ad-hominem attacks? It must be, because all the bottom-posters on this list are angels of forbearance, while all the top-posters are repeatedly admonishing bottom-posters to please, please, top-post.

Fellas, look in the mirror.