rost52 <bugquestcontri <at> online.de> writes:

> Hi Joe,
>
> I tested Version: 4.1.4.2
> Build ID: 0a0440ccc0227ad9829de5f46be37cfb6edcf72 on XP/SP3
> with a selected part of a text and printed it. I also printed a page in
the middle of a several page
> long document. In both cases Writer did not change cursor position, same
part of the document
> remains on screen before and after printing
>
> May I ask you to publish the link of your question to the AskLibO forum here?
>
> ROSt52

Hello rost52,

Here the link:

http://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/28581/document-in-writer-always-jumps-to-first-page-after-printing-command

There was one recently response.
You wrote that your O.S. is XP/SP3 and that brought me to the idea
that I can install LO on my old XP/SP3 machine and see if the problem
is also there.
Keep you informed.
Joe.