On Sun, 2 Mar 2014 15:34:59 +0000
Tom Davies <tomc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi :)
> Please use "Reply to all" when replying to mails from this mailing
> list.  That way everyone gets to see what is going on so far and
> might be able to add the next bit to build up the complete answer
> or provide a different approach.
[snip]

That runs directly counter to what I'd wish.  If people "Reply to
all" to this post, I'll get two copies.  I don't need two copies,
being as I actually read the mailing list.

In fact: Because some people, for some reason, feel the need to set
"Reply-to" to their own email address: I've a procmail rule that
resets those to the mailing list.

In general terms, on this mailing list or any other, I almost *never*
"Reply to all."

Regards,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is