From: Virgil Arrington <cuyfa...@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, May 11, 2014 at 4:53 PM
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Which components do you use most?
To: "users@global.libreoffice.org" <users@global.libreoffice.org>

I'm curious to find out what components of LO are used most by the people
on this list. I think it helps to know different folks' area of experience.
It might also help us in learning new ways to integrate the different
components. For myself, my approximate usage is:

Writer     (85% of my use of LO)
Calc        (10%)
Impress  (3%, Maybe four to five presentations a year)
Base       (once a year to print out labels for my Christmas cards)
Draw      (What's that?)

Virgil