Here's mine:

                         %               Time                Importance
Writer              95              95                      Homework &
research projects
Calc                5                   5                     banking
Impress          0                  0                        N/A
Base               0                  0                       N/A
Draw               0                  0                       N/A

--
Jerry Van Brimmer