Hi, I have to admit I am stumped. I was wondering whether there was a firefox problem but that does not seem to be the case.

All I can suggest is raising a bug. 2 people have highlighted this and in both cases you are running Ubuntu so that is something for the devs/QA to go on.

Sorry I can't be any more help

Cheers