Are you sure these so-called images exist?;
          I see extraneous lines whenever I view any PDF ...
         yet they disappear when the image is viewed in another program  ???

From: dave boland <dbola...@fastmail.fm>
Date: Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 8:58 AM
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Finding hidden Draw objects
To: LibreOffice <users@global.libreoffice.org>

All,

I did a drawing using Draw, then exported to PDF.  The PDF had some
extraneous objects in it, so I was trying to figure out where they came
from.  The first step is to see if there are any objects that are hidden
(behind something else, or a color the same as the background, etc.) in
the source drawing.  How do I do that?  Select All doesn't seem to help.

Thanks,
Dave