Pertti ,

I supose there can always been connected on Windows using ODBC or ADO when no native connector is available.
You can test this to connect a Base document to your SQLite server

Greetz

Fernand

Good afternoon,
May I ask for some help and advice.

My prime intention is to start building database applications using SQLite3. I first tried to install Apache & PHP&SQLite3 as separate programs but the config process was too much for me why I installed WAMP2.4.As you know is WAMP a package of Apache, PHP and MySQL(v.5.6.) and the SQLite3 is an extension in PHP(v. 5.5.).

When I have been using LibreO for many years now why it should be nice if I could use LOBase as a front end with SQLite as the db-engine.

My question is: is it possible to connect LOBase to SQLite3?
And if so, how shall it be done -- where can I find a guide?
Is the process similar as when connecting to MySQL?

My system is Windows7prof64bit; LO4.3.4.

Thanks in advance

Pertti Rönnberg (Finland)