Hi,

Le 16/12/2014 14:21, Pertti Rönnberg a écrit :

> My question is: is it possible to connect LOBase to SQLite3?

Yes, it is. You'll have to use an ODBC driver that you can get here:
http://www.ch-werner.de/sqliteodbc/

> And if so, how shall it be done -- where can I find a guide?
> Is the process similar as when connecting to MySQL?

It is *much* easier ;)
Don't forget to download the SQLite Browser tool as well as it is very
good at working on your SQLite databases. See:
https://github.com/sqlitebrowser/sqlitebrowser/releases/download/v3.4.0/sqlitebrowser-3.4.0-win32.exe

You'll have to configure the ODBC driver to point to the directory where
your database resides.

Now, start LibreOffice Base and select ODBC

HTH,
--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux