Thanks all for help so far & PLEASE SEE REPLIES BELOW IN CAPS

On 27 January 2015 at 20:31, anne-ology <lagin...@gmail.com> wrote
On the assumption you are really attempting to seek help NOT SURE I
UNDERSTAND?

I shall respond in the hope that you will THANKS!

> (1) start to enjoy using LO           WOULD THAT I COULD USE IT!
>

> as well as
>

> (2) begin to realize this is a group of users who voluntarily help others
> to the best of our ability to so do.          YES I HAVE BEGUN TO DO THIS!
>
>        (1) - to whom are you writing when addressing 'owner'?

 THE OWNER I ADDRESS IS WHOEVER THIS APPLIES TO IN THE EMAIL
 ADDRESS THAT I WROTE THE EMAIL TO

>        (2) - to which address did you send the initial request for help?;
> it seems to have failed to reach this list before now.

 THE INITIAL REQUEST FOR HELP WAS TO  COMPUTER ACTIVE AS THEY WERE WHERE I
SAW THE RECOMMENDATION FOR LO

>        (3) - when one downloads LO, all one need do is to open the program
>                    browse through the various menu items at the top ...
>                        set the various properties, et.al. as desired ...
>                    then begin using the program(s).

REALLY? WELL THAT'S NOT WHATB I'VE FOUND - HENCE THE EMAIL!

>        (4) - Since this is LibreOffice, could you possibly have downloaded
> from some fake site - just what is OfficeLibre and from where did you
> acquire this  ;-)
>
>        (5) - Computeractive is what? A WELL KNOWN & HIGHLY THOUGHT OF UK
> IT MAGAZINE THAT I'VE READ SINCE THE 1990s
>
>        (6) - Since installing is merely downloading this program
> (SPELLING?)

 NO DOWNLOADING IS JUST THAT I.E. INSTALLATION COMES NEXT

> , I'm not sure to what 'installation wizard' your seeking. ONE THAT WORKS
> AS PER THE INSTALLATION ILLUSTRATIONS ON LO'S WEBSITE
>
>        (7) - what kind of 'suitable app' are you seeking? ONE THAT WORKS
> ETC
>
>        (8) - what did you buy? PLEASE REFER TO MY EMAIL E.G "bought an
> icon, as confirmed by Microsoft" ??? WHY THE ???   ?
>                  LO is a free to use program. YES THATS WHAT I WAS TOLD
>
> Since your signature includes your location as being in the United
> Kingdom, I assume you know the English language therefore ... CHEEKY
>

> well, good grammar leads to good communication SORRY I DON'T UNDERSTAND
> EITHER YOU OR LO ;-)
>

> MEANWHILE, SIMILARLY, IF LO'S COMMUNICATION WAS CLEAR

    WE'D ALL AVOID NEED FOR SUCH EMAIL & I COULD USE LO!