Dear Charles

I'm sure I've covered this before, but:

I'm using an almost new Toshiba Laptop with Windows 8.1

& though I followed Stuarts instruction/link in downloading the file with
the msi end
it said man on the Laptop after this was done

- or does that mean I failed to replace the existing man one
  even though I entered the instruction to do that!?

etc