Many, many years ago, I read somewhere that "when a misfortune
comes, it does not come alone; it is accompanied by its companions" or
to that effect.

Today, I had another problem. It could be called the  #4 problem.

The Styles and Formatting (F11) under Format did not work. As I am writing
a book, and the deadline for submission of the manuscript is the end of
February, you can imagine how much I am frustrated.

I used LibreOffice 4.3.5.2;  Since February 19, 2015,  I have  used
LibreOffce 4.4.0.3.

Taang Zomi