From: Charles-H. Schulz <charles.sch...@documentfoundation.org>
Date: Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] How to use LibreOffice to blur and save a
PNG?
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Cc: Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>

I'm very sorry Anne, but going there prompts me to lists of software by
categories; only a fraction of these are actual Free Software (and I have
to look for them).
So unless I live on a parallel internet anyone can go there and see by
him/herself: it's mostly freeware and donationware. In fact you mentioned
yourself the following software: C-Cleaner, Avast, IrfanView ; and then
VLC. Do you make any difference between these?

Sites like Tucows, CnetDownload do offer LibreOffice download; that does
not mean it's acceptable either. Again I'm sorry to nitpick: all I'm saying
is that it is not good practice. I realize you may have discovered
LibreOffice through that site, but it's still a download site with freeware.

Best,
Charles.