Gary Collins wrote:

 > Hi,
 > I'm needing to create a kind of table, consisting of two rows, where the
 > bottom row is offset by half a cell from the top row. I'm not sure what
 > would be the best way to achieve this - any suggestions would be most
 > welcome!
 >
 > /Gary

Make a table with 3 rows.
Select the middle row and with Table Properties > Borders select only the top
and bottom borders.
With the same row selected: Format > Paragraph > Indents & Spacing, select Line
Spacing > Fixed and enter a small size, for example 5pt.

With kind regards,
--
Piet van Oostrum <p...@vanoostrum.org>
WWW: http://pietvanoostrum.com/