hello to all!!!!!
i'm finished the script bash generator theme firefox for libreoffice works
100%but i'm not a programmer, i can try, if i can..but i need any programmer
'expert Libreoffice' for patch or Merge in libreoffice from my base script to
code of libreoffice ok?i'm not expert for licence and you can help to me for
suggest  or you can suggest me, for me is free my script ok?i'm not expert bash
scripting, i did find from site, blog, guide, ask a question, for you
(libreoffice)you can change/fix my bash script, it's welcome for all libreoffice
then here link my bash
script:https://github.com/manuelsongokuh/theme-firefox-for-libreoffice-4.4-5

please to call all programmers can see and can copy my bash script and convert
in code of Libreoffice,i never to create my hand code, i'm newbie, i cant go
over limit, you can copy my code and go over, for me is FINE ok?thank you