No, no, no. There is no reason.

Or, at the very least, it is waaaaaaaaaaaay too early to even consider
*thinking about* a name change for Thunderbird.

Personally, I wouldn't necessarily be against it, but there would have
to be a decent successful history of Thunderbird development under TDF
umbrella before this should be considered.