On 04/28/2016 01:24 PM, Andreas Säger wrote:
Am 28.04.2016 um 17:55 schrieb Tim---Kracked_P_P---webmaster:
With the posts about iOS version is not available [on the Website list],
I remember reading something about an Android version that was more than
just a Viewer.

Is there an Android version yet, that can edit documents?  Even if it is
a Beta version.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andropenoffice

I forgot about that package.

Actually, I tried it on my older tablet but did not have an external keyboard at that time. Maybe this newer tablet would have better luck with that package.

I wonder when some of our developers get that type of viewer/editor for the LibreOffice "brand". Right now I was forced to use the free Word for Android package, which keeps trying to have me use their online services. In Win10, I keep getting a message insisting that I log into their Cloud services every time I switch to Win10's boot to use a couple of graphic packages I need to use and does not have the same "filters and functions" with GIMP or other Linux graphics packages.