LibreOffice and Apache OpenOffice - plus NeoOffice and probably some other
office suite - have been forked out of OpenOffice.org at different times. The
LGPL source code has ended it's life in June 2011, when the move to Apache
Foundation inspired by IBM has deliberately changed the license from copyleft
to permissive and replaced all copyleft code with permissive code, with a more
substancial amount of changes than the LibreOffice fork.

Italo Vignoli
Sent from Mobile