Thomas Blasejewicz wrote:

 > ALL I want to do is type "(c)" leave it standing as it is.
 > No automatic changes.
 > Now, this cannot be so difficult, can it?

These changes are defined in Autocorrect Options, so that's the place where you
have to change it. You just have to find out which language LO uses to find it.

You could check in the preferences (LibreOffice > Preferences or Tools >
Options, depending on your O.S.)

Then go to LibreOffice > Language Settings > Languages and look at Default
Languages for Documents.
Then look in your document, Tools > Language > For Selection, and also For
Paragraph, For all Text.

For all of these, delete the (c) replacement in Autocorrect > Replace

You could also uncheck Tools > AutoCorrect > While Typing, but obviously that
also disables all other corrections.
--
Piet van Oostrum <p...@vanoostrum.org>
WWW: http://pietvanoostrum.com/