On 10/08/2016 01:28 AM, Michael D. Setzer II wrote:

I just removed 5.2.0 and tried to install 5.2.2.  Below is the error
message I received.

I do not know what dependencies are needed for 5.2.2 that was not for 5.2.0?

Any Idea?

I run Ubuntu/Mate 16.04 64-bit.
I've had the same issue for some time when updating the LibreOffice on
systems manually.  If the help package has been loaded, the update process
only works if you do it all at once.

I generally download and extract the whole LibreOffice, and then download
and extract the help file. Copy the RPM for the help file into the same
directory as the other RPM files, and then run the rpm -Uvh *.rpm. Probable
a similar issue with Ubuntu. They need to be insync.

The windows version will let you install them out of sync, but it probable
shouldn't, but don't think that systems has the checks.

dpkg: error processing package libobasis5.2-en-us-help (--install):

After I failed to install 5.2.2.x, I installed 5.2.1.x.

The "LibreOffice_5.2.1.2_Linux_x86-64_deb.tar.gz" files installed without a hitch. So the problem was with the install of the file in 5.5.2.x, not 5.2.0 or 5.2.1. After I installed the main set of files with the terminal, then I installed the help file .deb.

I used these commands to install 5.2.x.x;

sudo apt-get remove libreoffice?
sudo dpkg -i *.deb

This is only way I have installed LO onto my Ubuntu partitions on various laptops and desktops.