Sorry Tom, but it does not work. I do not think the "fix broken packages" would not be useful since the error was telling me that I do not have all the dependencies that was listed for 5.2.2, even though I did not have that error with 5.2.1.2. So something within one of the upgraded .deb files decided that it needed a package that 5.2.1 need with the Ubuntu "terminal" based install.

Actually, I tend to check for broken package every few weeks.

Which version of Raspberry Pi are you using? "Pi 2" or "Pi 3 B"? Running Raspbian or Ubuntu Mate? It looks like the RPi 3 can run the "Windows 10 IOT Core"

RPi 3 seems to have come out a few months ago. "They" released the first "starter kit" last month. One day, I hope to get a RPi with all the "starter equipment" needed to complete it - except the VGA or HDMI connector monitor and USB keyboard/mouse because I have them already.