Hi,

I have created last year a LibreOffice Writer document that has about 60
pages.
In this document I created hyperlinks within this document.
Hyperlinks links pages.. say, I click on such hyperlink, and I get moved to
another page in the same document.

The problem is, I forgot how did I these hyperlinks..
Now I want to modify some of these hyperlinks but do not know ho to do it?

I can see only that that when I click on such a hyperlink, I get moved to a
beginning of a title on another page.

Please help me remember how can I modify these hyperlinks!

-----
Best Regards from
Pál