Now I got what you meant, sorry.

And thanks to Regina for pointing out what I meant and the solution for
your need.

Il 9 lug 2017 8:37 AM, "Jean-Francois Nifenecker" <
jean-francois.nifenec...@laposte.net> ha scritto:

BTW, as documenting is a key point of spreadsheets develepment, I think
this conditional formatting listing could/should be made available
somewhere in the UI, à-la range names insert.

Please consider filling it in bugzilla as feature request, after a quick
look if someone else already did it.

Thanks again,
Cheers from France,
--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux

I've never been there, but I've been told it's a beautiful area.
Probably one of the few still missing to visit in France for me. Hope to
come sooner or later ;)

deleted