(resent - I think the 1st copy is stuck in moderation. Thanks to those who replied meanwhile)

On 06/11/17 15:02, Gilles Gravier wrote:
Mike,

For me, it's downloading... I'm at 25% and no specific issue. I copy
pasted your line directly.

Try again now? Maybe a network or a server error that has since been fixed?

Thanks for the reply. red face time here: coming back, I found a straightforward typo on my command line. Which, being in a virtual machine, I'd retyped (correctly) when posting from my real desktop. (In mitigation, I'd left out the 'o' in libreoffice, which was just about at the line-wrap. You always see what you expect to see!)

Problem fixed. But just how long should I expect for LO to build? I've seen estimates on the net of and hour or two on a less powerful processor than my own: but I've always had the impression it would be a seriously long time.

--
Mike Scott
Harlow, Essex, England

--
Mike Scott (unet2 <at> [deletethis] scottsonline.org.uk)
Harlow Essex England