Le 06/11/2017 à 19:53, Mike Scott a écrit :
[...]
Problem fixed. But just how long should I expect for LO to build? I've seen estimates on the net of and hour or two on a less powerful processor than my own: but I've always had the impression it would be a seriously long time.

That does not depend only on your processor, but also on your mass storage device (HD or SSD), the use or not of ccache (for a second build) and the build options you have chosen (for example the number of parallel jobs). And probably on your OS too.

For me a complete build is about 2 hours with an i7 with 2 physical cores and an SSD, if I allow 2 parallel jobs to the build system. I use a Linux OS. On my previous PC it was about 4 hours with a HD and a i7 from an older generation.

Be patient. :-)

Best regards.
JBF

Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.